TECHNICAL GLASS FOR AEROSPACE LIGHTING APPLICATIONS
We have over 50 years of experience as a solutions provider for the commercial, general aviation, and military markets. We are recognized as the trusted advisor for providing both engineering and manufacturing support in the development of innovative products used in complex and mission critical applications.
When it comes to exterior aircraft lighting products, our borosilicate glasses have been engineered for unparalled performance in extreme external environments resulting in improved safety through consistently optimized illumination and reduced maintenance costs. Unlike most polymers, glass lenses will not change colors from sunlight (UV) exposure or reduce light transmission.
We are committed to providing our customers access to a deep reservoir of industry leading experts, scientists, and technologies. In today's world, where lighting technologies and materials are rapidly emerging, our intellectual capital is what makes us the preferred partner for innovation.
DEFENSE AND SECURITY
Many of our product lines support the development of highly innovative detection, navigation, and guidance systems and equipment such as:
- Infrared (IR) transmitting filters for sensors and lighting applications
- Sharp-cut filter glasses that perform better in applications where auto-fluorescence can create unwanted noise
- Aviation colored glass for enhanced flight vision systems (EFVS)
- Leaded glasses for ballistics and munitions applications
- Night vision imaging system (NVIS) compatible filter glasses
- Glass development and contract melting capabilities
Our complete line of color filter glasses can be tailored to meet specific wavelength requirements resulting in improved system performance. We also have the unique capability to provide all of our specialty glasses as custom molded, precision components.